Sunday, March 9, 2008

Nostalgia is almost killing me.
i love you. sometimes you love me too.how could i not love the sight of those glacial almond eyes behind those breakable spectacles.
i love you. sometimes you love me too.how could i not love the voice that kept calling out my name in those early morning of departure.
i love you. sometimes you love me too.how could i not love rainy days---like this one--that i wish to held you in my arms as the sky behold those stars in her great palms, and kiss you again and again.
Nostalgia is almost killing me.
i love you. and i don't know if sometimes you love me too.this distance plays a melancholic song that sinks in every stria of my body---running in the speed of light---to struck my heart dead!
i love you. and i don't know if sometimes you love me too.this idea that someone else is also waiting for your arrival releases the cannonball that signals the downfall of this civilization.
i love you. and now, i really wonder if there was ever 'sometimes' that you have loved me too.those 'sometimes' that i felt i knew things about you that others can only dream of knowing;or those 'sometimes' that i had to walk the rotten alleys of Necropolises.
Nostalgia is almost killing me.
i love you. and if you would ever love me,love me now.
-121007:AM848-(for Nayrb)

No comments: