Thursday, February 28, 2008

ULTIMATE.022308:PM540

There were those times when i want the future to come so soon.
But, suddenly, ever since i have known how to lose in a game just to be with you, i want the world and time to stand still for both of us.
The more you hold me, the more you touch me, the more you kiss me: how i would like the universe to be frozen in time, so, that moment would never come to an end.

I can always feel your body tremble and my heart burst as our souls communicate.
And the earth shatters as we go conquering one another.

And this morning, i realized that this is wrong: What the eyes don't see, the heart does not grieve over.
Because, if we are far from the person we love most, everything around reminds us of them.
And my heart has been grieving so much that i am always reminded of you, and that today you are not here with me.
And for me, what my eyes don't see, my heart does grieve over.

No comments: